Friday 11 March 2016

PARIKH HEMANT AMRISH


I am a native cheruthana living a charmed life with my two cats in Hastings on Hudson, a beautiful rivertown just outside of Paandi.


My hobbies include cooking plant based meals. Experimenting with homemade natural beauty and personal care, photography , Video Art, painting  (my dream is to one day live in a tiny house), and crafting etc. I also enjoy to organizing a clothing, food, book etc.. swaps because what's better than combining community and sustainability?

Doodling, daydreaming, writing, and reading , internet surfing fiction have been my favorite things since i birth. I am newly preoccupy with performing improve. I am also an avid huger.


Spirituality is a huge and wonderful part of my life. I practice Nichiren Buddhism, an organization striving for world peace. We believe to each person has the power to get the better of all of life's opportunities, to live a life of value, and become a positive influence in their community, society, and the world. My faith motivates to use my unique gifts to inspire and help others reclaim their power.

No comments:

Post a Comment